Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Swiss Pixies Nora

Hello everyone!! I know it's been awhile since I have updated my blog but I have had some medical issues going on and haven't really had the time or energy to craft so I apologize!! So..here I am today with a card I made using C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Nora. I stamped her onto Copic Quality 110 pd Card Stock and colored her in with my Copic Markers. I then cut her out using the Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles Dies. The papers I used for this card came from Bo Bunny's Powder Mountain 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment on the front of the card is from AmyR's Handy Christmas Greetings. I die-cut the snowflakes at the bottom of the card using My Favorite Things Let It Snowflake Die and adhered them using some brads from my stash. The ribbon I used on the card was also from my stash. To finish off the front of the card I added some Stickles to her wings and the snowflakes.

For the inside of the card I used some of the same papers that I used on the front. I also die-cut two more of the Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles Dies. The sentiment I used is from AmyR's Holiday Greetings Stamp Set. To finish off the inside of the card I added two more of the snowflakes left over from the front of the card. And that was it!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment