Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Birgitta

Hello again and Happy Halloween!! It's hard to believe that it is almost November!! This month has really flown by!! I decided to make one more Halloween card as I'm just not ready to put away my Halloween supplies just yet!! Lol. Anyways....on to the card....

I started off by stamping this C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Halloween Scene onto Copic Quality 110lb. cardstock and then colored it in with my Copic Markers. I then stamped the Swiss Pixies Halloween Birgitta onto the same card stock and also colored her in with my Copic Markers. I adhered her to the card using Stampin Up Dimensionals and added Orange Peel Stickles to her and the pumpkins. I used one of my Spellbinders Oval Dies to cut out the sentiment which is from AmyR's Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink. The two pumpkins on each side are from a stamp set by Recollections. The bat is from Paper Smooches Halloweenies stamp set. I used a few Copic Markers to make the grass at the bottom.

For the inside of the card I started off with a piece of black card stock and used the Martha Stewart Spiderweb Punch Around The Page and adhered it to the bottom of the white card stock. I then stamped the sentiment from AmyR's Ghostly Greetings stamp set, trimmed it down, and adhered it to my card. The two bats are the same ones that I used on the front of the card. I adhered that onto a piece of orange card stock and that was it for the card.







No comments:

Post a Comment